Why Rechargeable Hearing Aids?
These little guys offer big benefits
Rechargeable hearing aids are more reliable, less of a hassle, and more powerful than conventional batteries. See the difference you’ll be able to hear with our rechargeable hearing aid options.
This technology offers:
- Savings: Buy one battery per device once a year. Some devices come with non-removable, lithium-ion batteries that can last multiple years, even the typical lifespan of a hearing aid.*
- Peace of mind: Enjoy continuous, stable, and uninterrupted power throughout your day.
- A quick charge: Recharge your batteries while you sleep, and enjoy all-day power in the morning.
- Stress-free maintenance: Avoid the hassle of buying and installing disposable batteries.
- Convenience: Replace your batteries just once a year, at your annual checkup.
- Something for the environment: Rest assured knowing that one eco-friendly pair of rechargeable batteries equals 200 disposables.
* Contact us to find out which options are available in this format